(520) 465-7645 : email@example.com
Renewable annually. Benefits and Responsibilities include:
• Friends of Sanctuary Cove bumper sticker
• Friends of Sanctuary Cove membership letter from the Board President
• Friends of Sanctuary Cove membership communications
• VIP priority event registration
• Eligibility for nomination to the Friends of Sanctuary Cove Board
• Eligibility to transition to the full Membership (All Creeds Brotherhood)
• $25 discount on Cove events and Cottage Stays booked through the Cove Caretaker
• All Creeds Brotherhood membership letter from the Board President
• All Creeds Brotherhood membership communications
• VIP priority event registration, cushioned front row seating at Easter Sunrise Event
• $50 or 10% (whichever is greater) discount on Cove events and Cottage Stays booked through the Cove Caretaker
• Invitation to the annual member meeting and voting privileges
• Eligibility to be elected to the ACB Board of Directors
However, membership of Sanctuary Cove is generally not time-consuming or demanding; You can volunteer on special projects as your schedule allows.
Participating in Sanctuary Cove activities helps protect a unique place that has been promoting peace and self-reflection for well over half a century.
You love and Support Sanctuary Cove!
Not required for Friends of Sanctuary Cove Membership.
Our application is a comprised of a personal introduction and a short questionnaire.
After your application has been processed, your application may be followed up with an interview over the phone or in person with the Board of Directors.
Please fill out the contact form at the bottom of this page with your introduction and answers to the questionnaire before paying your $25.00 membership dues!
Due to the nature of Sanctuary Cove, there have been encounters with various special interest groups in recent years.An abridged list includes:
8001 North Scenic Drive, Tucson, Arizona 85743, United States
Open Sunrise to Sunset 365 Days a Year