Here is what we have planned:
• A lovely spring day, SUNDAY, MARCH 29, from 10 am to 3 pm!
• An event for families and anyone interested in learning more about birds, bees, and bats and how they enrich our environment.
• Vendors selling fresh, local, handmade goods and spring garden-ready native plants .
• Onstage lectures, demonstrations and entertainment.
• Fresh Grilled lunched will be available for purchase.
• A fantastic raffle with amazing prizes from our vendors and supporters as well as a 2 night-stay at our lovely rental cottage!
Here is how your organization can participate and benefit!
• Set up a 10 x 10 pop up outdoors OR an 8 x 8 table display inside FREE OF CHARGE.
• Display your organization’s information and/or products for sale.
Provide a demonstration or workshop (ideally a maker project for families and kids).
• Provide a fantastic raffle prize. •
We need your commitments by DECEMBER 30, 2019!
• Marketing of this event will be deployed through social media.
• Organizers are recruiting sponsors and supporters, we are aiming at adding print advertising and an event t-shirt. We need vendors and demonstrators to sign on to encourage sponsors to participate.
Call or email our Caretaker at email@example.com or 520-465-7645!
Stardance Event Center is an incredibly beautiful setting for any fantastic event and this year, the center will provide the perfect venue for a spring fund raiser. Sanctuary Cove and Stardance Event Center are Scenic Drive neighbors and both organizations are dedicated to preserving the beauty of this stunning location. The generous owners of The Stardance Event Center have donated the use of their spectacular space in order to make this fund raiser a success for Sanctuary Cove
• November and December 2019 Solicitation of Presenters, Sponsors, Vendors, Supporters
• January 2020 Commitments DUE to be included on printed promo items
• February 2020 Marketing (local fliers, media release, social media, FB event page, partner sharing)
• March 2020 Final sponsorship partnership information due t
• 1 week before event Final volunteer roster due to planner
• March 29 Site setup 8-10 am. Event 10am-3 pm, Vendor booth breakdown no earlier than 3pm.