Total Package Cost $2,150. This package is available October 2018 through April 2019 only.
This package is ideal for a small wedding in a beautiful natural setting at sunset.
This is a turnkey package, bring your formal wear and wedding rings and we do all the work.
Enjoy your wedding in a unique, unparalleled photo location.
Up to 1-hour Wedding Ceremony includes:
· Up to 40 total attendees including bridal party
· Use of Cove Cottage for Bridal Party preparations (check in 2:00 p.m.)
· 1-Hour twilight ceremony at the Chapel or Amphitheater
· Romantic decorated wooden arch with flower garlands and flowing fabric
· Flowers for bridal party (Bride and Groom, Maid/Matron of Honor and Best Man) in-season colors and varieties
· Guest greeting area with keepsake "Heart Notes" guest book/box, and gift table
· Officiant; your choice of three vow ceremonies or write your own (bring your own State of Arizona license)
· Recorded music (peaceful desert ambiance) live musician(s) available for additional fee
Up to 1-hour Reception includes (champagne toast, cake cutting):
· One -6” round cake white icing, your choice of filling for the Bride and Groom, and half-sheet cake for guests
· Champagne toast for 40 (non-alcoholic available upon request)
· Recorded music
· All service items and servers
· Gift table setup
· Additional beer and wine and/or catering is available for an additional charge.
· Bridal Suite/Honeymoon Cottage stays are additional for $125 per night +$40 cleaning.
All guests must depart by dusk/dark. Photographer not included (can be provided for an extra charge) Rehearsals may be conducted for no charge any day preceding the wedding; Sanctuary Cove is open to the public every day from sunrise to sunset. We cannot guarantee that your party will be completely private as we do not bar visitors during paid events.
Any alterations/upgrades to package will result in additional Planner/on-site service fees.
Dates are available first come first served. This package is available October 2018 through April 2019 only. The Amphitheater and Chapel at Sanctuary Cove are natural settings; plants and animals are present, trails may be uneven, there is no heating or cooling in these areas. There is one port-a-potty adjacent to the Amphitheater and Chapel (the Cottage has a fully equipped restroom)
The Perfect Date for your Special Day!
Civil (early) twilight times and average daily high temps are as follows:
Oct 5:45 pm 85°